Professional HVAC Installation – The Matco Way
Matco Services is committed to delivering first-class service for every customer and every job. When the residents and businesses of Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Dallas, Allen and throughout North Texas call Matco Services, they know that they can count on a job well done, every time. We do this by believing in product, people and processes.
Here is a typical service call:
- We’re available to take your service call 24/7! When you call into our office, you will be greeted by one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members to serve you. Once we help navigate through your issue, we will place you on our schedule. We will give you a narrow arrival window to send a service tech out to your home or business.
- You will then receive a call from our office letting you know that the technician has just finished his previous job and headed your way.
- The technician has arrived and will perform their site inspection and diagnose the problem.
- They will come and report the finding to you, this is why an adult over 18 years of age needs to be present.
- If you agree to the work, the technician will fix the issue on the spot, as they have many common parts on their trucks. If your job need additional or non-inventoried parts to finish the job, then you will be notified of that and the office staff will call you back to set up a follow up appointment to complete the service call. Please note, some may be same day as they might just need to run to one of our supply houses we have in the DFW area.
- If your service call, needs a proposal of any sort. Your job will be sent to our Contract Coordinator to prepare a proposal. Once completed, it will then be sent to you for approval and signatures and then we can move forward with the proposed work.
- After completion of any and all work, the technicians will have you sign the invoice and payment will be taken by our technicians at the end of the service call.
- Our office will email a copy of your paid invoice for your records.
- Any old equipment or parts from your repair or install, we will haul off and dispose/recycled of it properly. We believe in helping the environment for our future generations to come! That is another reason we email you a copy of your invoice, so we can be paperless!